Free Pre-Race Tri Clinic
Pre-Race Clinic with E3
Location: Belleville Community Park, Belleville, WI 53508
Time: 7:30 – 10:00am
E3 will be hosting the Sugar River Triathlon preview clinic. This clinic is geared toward the beginner athlete looking to do their first triathlon or intermediate athletes seeking to improve their performance or gain insight on a particular course. Your clinic coach will help you feel more confident, prepared and excited for race day.
Our clinic is presented to you by E3's very own, Katie Kornaus. Katie truly wants to help athletes realize their full potential throughout training and race day. This Tri Clinic looks to give you that extra boost of confidence going into the Sugar River Triathlon. You will be a step ahead of everyone else after attending this clinic. Don't miss out!
We will highlight the following:
- Pre-race preparation & race gear checklist
- Transition setup, layout, and tips for speedy transitions
- Developing your race-day routine & what to expect on race morning
- Open water swim skills practice, including navigating the wave swim start, sighting, entries and exits
- Abbreviated previews of the run and bike courses (we will not have time during the clinic to preview the entire course, however, you are welcome to ride/run the course after the clinic)
- Swim gear: suit, goggles, cap & wetsuit (if you have one)
- Cycling gear: bike, helmet, shoes, & sunglasses
- Run gear: shoes, hat
- Transition/other gear: clothing, water bottle, sunscreen, race belt, towel, change of clothes